The Ultimate Self Directed 401(k)
The Ultimate Self Directed 401(k) gives self-employed individuals the same benefits that they would expect in a corporate 401(k) plan. Additionally, it provides them with a set of investment tools customized for the self-employed arena. With the Ultimate Self Directed 401(k) you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Complete Asset Choice - Self Direction gives you the power to invest your retirement funds in assets you know and understand. You can go beyond standard Wall Street products with real estate, gold, or private business. Virtually any asset can be incorporated into your retirement planning.
- Real Time Investing - Investors can place assets in their retirement fund just by writing a check. No paperwork or authorization is necessary.
- Personal Loan - You can take a personal loan from your Self Directed 401(k) in an amount up to $50,000 without any restrictions on how the funds are used.
- Banking Control - You won't have to worry about who has access to your money as your retirement funds are held by you in the bank of your choosing.
- No Transaction Fees - With Broad's feature of Checkbook Control, you will be personally performing your own transactions thereby eliminating costly custodian fees.
Broad Financial’s Ultimate Self Directed 401(k) is the premium platform to turbocharge your retirement funds with both Self Direction and Checkbook Control. Broad’s friendly service backs you up with industry leading customer support, and an incredibly easy set up process. Call today and find out how to start creating your own prosperity.