All of Broad Financial’s Webinars, Both Upcoming and Replays
How To Buy Real Estate with Your IRA or 401(k)
Join us as we go into how investors are using real estate in their retirement accounts to hedge against the stock market and truly diversify.
- How you can utilize an existing IRA or 401(k) to purchase real estate
- How the rollover process works
- Which type of Self-Directed IRA is best for you based on your investment strategy
- The types of real estate you can invest in
Why Broad Financial Offers the Best Self-Directed IRA Options
Join us as we discuss the unique structure of Broad Financial and Madison Trust Company that allows us to offer the best Self-Directed IRA based on your investing needs, not ours.
On-Demand, from Wednesday, December 11th:
Why You Should Consider a Self-Directed Solo 401(k) If You’re Self-Employed
Join “The Ultimate Self-Directed IRA” author Jeff Astor as he discusses all things Solo 401(k)s, including:
- How to qualify
- Why choosing the right plan administrator is incredibly important
- Unique benefits of a Solo 401(k)
- Why choosing a Checkbook Solo 401(k) opens the account holder up to almost all investment options
Why Investors Are Establishing Checkbook IRAs
Join us to find out the main reasons and investing strategies that are leading to countless investors to open Checkbook IRAs or Solo 401(k)s in order to unleash the earning potential in their tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
Security, Wealth Building, and Diversification with a Self-Directed IRA
Jeff Astor dives into how truly diversifying with alternatives assets through a Self-Directed IRA can build a foundation of security and wealth.
Putting Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies In Your IRA or 401k
How you can use a Self-Directed IRA or Solo 401(k) with Checkbook Control to invest in any kind of cryptocurrency, and hold your own private keys.