All of Broad Financial’s Webinars, Both Upcoming and Replays
Real Estate in Your IRA in Uncertain Times
As our lives are changing and more uncertain than ever, more people are looking to in alternative assets. Join us as we discuss how investors use their retirement funds to invest in all types of real estate ventures.
• How to use real estate in your retirement account to hedge against the stock market and truly diversify
• Types of real estate you can invest in
• Which account is best for you based on your investment strategy
• What the process is to invest in an alternative asset (e.g., real estate)
Crypto in Your IRA
Join us as we discuss the unique structure of Broad Financial’s Bitcoin IRA that allows our investors to access their retirement money to invest in all types of cryptocurrencies with:
• No Minimums
• Maximum Flexibility
• YOU Get to Hold the Keys
• Low Flat-Rate Fees
• No Asset-Based Fees
Crypto in Your IRA
Our everyday lives have changed as more and more people are looking into alternative investments and alternative ways of investing.
Join us to learn how you can access your retirement money to invest in all types of cryptocurrencies with fixed, low-cost fees, with maximum flexibility, including preferred storage and security solutions.
How To Buy Real Estate with Your IRA or 401(k)
Join us as we go into how investors are using real estate in their retirement accounts to hedge against the stock market and truly diversify.
- How you can utilize an existing IRA or 401(k) to purchase real estate
- How the rollover process works
- Which type of Self-Directed IRA is best for you based on your investment strategy
- The types of real estate you can invest in
Why Broad Financial Offers the Best Self-Directed IRA Options
Join us as we discuss the unique structure of Broad Financial and Madison Trust Company that allows us to offer the best Self-Directed IRA based on your investing needs, not ours.
On-Demand, from Wednesday, December 11th:
Why You Should Consider a Self-Directed Solo 401(k) If You’re Self-Employed
Join “The Ultimate Self-Directed IRA” author Jeff Astor as he discusses all things Solo 401(k)s, including:
- How to qualify
- Why choosing the right plan administrator is incredibly important
- Unique benefits of a Solo 401(k)
- Why choosing a Checkbook Solo 401(k) opens the account holder up to almost all investment options
Why Investors Are Establishing Checkbook IRAs
Join us to find out the main reasons and investing strategies that are leading to countless investors to open Checkbook IRAs or Solo 401(k)s in order to unleash the earning potential in their tax-advantaged retirement accounts.